In a few hours, Wes will be arriving for a short visit. The fridge is stocked and it should be a fun weekend.
So as of right now, there is quite an impressive beer list for this weekend. Wes will be arriving with a growler from Block 15 Brewing, and I have to say I’m rather excited to try this beer. Not sure what will be in the growler, but I guess that surprise is part of the fun.
Inside my fridge you can find the following beers:
- Maui Coconut Porter
- Stone 12th Anniversary Bittersweet Oatmeal Stout
- Stone 11th Anniversay (Black IPA)
- He’Brew Bittersweet Lenny’s R.I.P.A
- Deschutes The Abyss
- Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout
- Lagunitas Brown Shugga (2007)
- Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale (2007)
- Russian River Blind Pig IPA
- Russian River Pliny the Elder
- Something special (it’s a secret)
We also plan on hitting Hopmonk, Russian River and Flavor for some Moonlight brews. Should be a busy weekend, full of good beer and good times. Many of these beers will be new to me, so I will do my best to take notes and fill all of you in on what happens.